According to the European data protection act (Art. 13, European Regulation 2016/679) the User acknowledges that BAXTER S.r.l. commits to process the User's personal data according to the principles of propriety, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of confidentiality. Therefore, the User is hereby informed that:
- CATEGORIES OF DATA: The object of the processing may be your personal data like identification data, personal data and contact data.
- DATA CONTROLLER: The data controller is BAXTER S.r.l., VAT number 00913080966, Via Costone 8, 22040 Lurago d'Erba (CO), telephone +39 031.35999, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA: The personal data held by the Data Controller are collected directly from the data subject.
- DATA PROCESSING PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS: The processing of your data, collected and stored upon completion of this form, has as its legal basis your consent and is carried out for the following purposes: commercial profiling, statistics, newsletter subscription.
- DATA RECIPIENTS: Within the limits established by the purposes specified for processing, your data may be disclosed to partners, consulting companies and private companies that have been appointed as Data Processors by the Data Controller. Your data will not be disseminated in any way.
- TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD: the data collected is not transferred to third countries outside the European Community.
- STORAGE PERIOD: The data collected will be kept for a period of time not exceeding what is necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes for which it is processed ("storage limitation principle", art. 5, GDPR) or on the basis of the expiries established by law. The verification of the obsolescence of the data stored in relation to the purposes for which they were collected is carried out periodically.
- RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT: The data subject is always entitled to request access to his/her data, to correct or erase it, restrict its processing, or the possibility of objecting to its processing, requesting data portability, withdrawing consent to the processing of the data, asserting these and other rights provided by the GDPR, through a simple communication to the Data Controller. The data subject can also lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- MANDATORY NATURE OF CONSENT OR OTHERWISE: We inform you that the provision of data is optional for some fields and required for others (specified by an asterisk), and the lack of required data will make it impossible to perform the requested service.
- METHOD OF DATA PROCESSING: The personal data you provide will be processed in compliance with the aforementioned regulations and the confidentiality obligations adopted by the Data Controller. The data will be processed both with computer tools and on paper and using any other type of suitable support in compliance with security measures pursuant to the GDPR.